viernes, 17 de marzo de 2023

Starter 2 First-period speaking exam guide corresponding to Units 7 and 8 in the textbook of Empower Starter A1

Starter 2 first-period speaking exam guide corresponding to Units 7 and 8 in the textbook of Empower Starter A1

 

1.- Ask a classmate about the colour of a cloth he or she is wearing, e. g., ‘What colour are your shoes?’ – ‘They are black’.

2.- Ask a classmate what his or her favourite clothing store is and why, e. g., ‘What is your favourite clothing store and why?’ – ‘It’s Bershka because I love the designs’.

3.- Ask a classmate about something he or she did yesterday, e. g., ‘Tell me an activity you did yesterday’ or ‘What did you do yesterday?’ – ‘I went to Las Americas mall’.

4.- Ask a classmate about something he or she did last night, e. g., ‘What did you do last night?’ – ‘I had dinner out with my wife’.

5.- Ask a classmate where he or she was last night, e.g., ‘Where were you last night?’ – ‘I was at home’.

6.- Ask a classmate what his or her favourite shop is and what he or she buys there, e.g,, ‘What is your favourite shop and what do you buy there?’ – ‘It’s Sanborns because of the desserts’.

7.- Ask a classmate where he or she was yesterday morning, e.g., ‘Where were you yesterday morning?’ – ‘I was at school’.

8.- Ask a classmate where he or she was yesterday afternoon, e.g., ‘Where were you yesterday afternoon?’ – ‘I was at work’.

9.- Ask a classmate about something he or she ate yesterday, e. g., ‘What did you eat yesterday?’ – ‘I ate pizza’.

10.- Ask a classmate about something he or she drank yesterday, e. g., ‘What did you drink yesterday?’ – I drank coffee.

11.- Ask a classmate if he or she watched TV yesterday, e. g., ‘Did you watch TV yesterday’ – ‘Yes, I did’.

12.- Ask a classmate if he or she arrived late at school yesterday, e. g., ‘Did you arrive late at school yesterday?’ – ‘No, I didn’t’.

13.- Ask a classmate what he or she did last weekend, e. g., ‘What did you do last weekend?’ – ‘I visited my grandmother’.

14.- Ask a classmate what his or her favourite cloth is, e. g., 'What is your favourite cloth?' - 'It's my black T-shirt'.

 

Written by Teacher Elmer for Starter 2 Course for the Foreign Language Centre at La Salle University of Cancun on the 18th of March 2023 in Cancun, Mexico.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

CAE 3 Speaking Test for the First period

CAE Speaking Test for the First Period Part 1: Page 53 Part 2: Page 77 Part 3: Page 60 Part 4: Page 64 Sample Video of a CAE Speaking Test A...